A Facebook Ad Manager Account is a must-have for businesses, allowing you to use powerful targeting, pixels and more. To set one up you’ll need a Facebook Business Manager Account. Once you have one, you can follow these steps to create a Facebook Ads Manager Account:
- Visit business.facebook.com/settings/ad-accounts
- Click ‘Add’ and select ‘Create a new ad account’
- You will then enter the name of your ad account (usually your business name), timezone, currency and payment method.
- At the next stage, Facebook will ask you if this account will be used for your business or on behalf of another business.
- Hit ‘create’ and that’s how you create a Facebook Ads Manager Account
To make the most out of your Facebook Ads Manager Account download our free Facebook Ads strategy guide here.