A Facebook Business Manager account will give you access to some of Facebook’s most powerful tools. You’ll be able to create and manage multiple pages, Instagram accounts, shopping catalogues, assign employees or agencies with access, manager pixels and manger all of your Facebook ad campaigns.
Here is how to create a Facebook Business Manager account
The set up process is actually quite simple. Here’s your guide:
- Go to business.facebook.com/create
- Select ‘Create Account’ in the top right corner.
- Enter your business name, your name and your business email and hit next.
- Enter your full business address and website address and hit submit.
- You’ll then be sent an email to confirm your account. Look for an email with the subject line “Confirm your business email.” Within the message, click ‘Confirm Now’.
- Once you’ve set your account up you will then be prompted to add a page, people or ad account to your business manager.
To make the most out of your Facebook Business Manager download our free Facebook Ads strategy guide here.